Fated Haven: Chapter One is the first RPG title in the Fated Haven trilogy.
Overnight, a sinister group called the Thanado rise and begin enslaving people across the world. After losing his best friend and love, Leif is one of many to join a rebellion against the Thanado.
Little does Leif know... that he will soon become a key to the rebellion, and a leader in a war against the Thanado.
- Engaging story, with plenty of plot twists to keep you wanting more every step of the way.
- Interesting characters for you to both love and hate.
- Fun turn-based RPG battle system.
- Visible enemies eliminates the aggravation of random battles.
- Optional mouse control system.
- Special level up system allows you to level your characters stats any way you want!
- Interesting puzzles to challenge your mind.
- Plenty of fun sidequests to explore. Own a house and name your own puppy!
- Average gameplay length of 5 1/2 - 7 hours, with plenty of replayability.
- Brilliant voice acting by Alex Warner.
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- 166 MB free disk space (full version) or 115 MB free disk space (demo version).
- 256 MB RAM.